I left off with day 5 on Friday, and we shut down our offices over the holiday weekend. And even though I will probably be posting more than one blog post today, I need to complete this Ten Day Blog Challenge. So let’s get started with day 6.
Day Six – Five People Who Mean A Lot (In No Particular Order)
1. My husband – This goes without saying, right? But I am going to say it anyway… I ADORE HIM and am so completely thankful for him.
2. My father – Even though things have been weird with us since the death of my mother many years ago, I now know that he loves me in his own weird way.
3. Tasra Dawson – She has allowed me to share so much of myself to her, and the work that she is doing to change the lives of teenage girls all over this country is astounding!
4. Kellie Henry – Because she accepts me and my family for who we TRULY are, and for loving me unconditionally even when I do not deserve it.
5. Rebecca Payne – For always being there for me even when I am sure it was not convenient, and never expecting anything in return! TRUE FRIENDSHIP is rare.
Thank you to those of you who are staying in this! Keep posting your links!