I am a photographer in Murfreesboro and I have many challenges when it comes to my blog. Coming up with regular content to blog about every week when you only shoot twenty-five weddings per year can be a bit tricky. But it is important to stay active on the blog so that clients see that you are there! I really hate popping into someone’s blog and seeing that they haven’t posted any new content in over a week. So here is a new challenge for me, and I hope for you as well. If you like to blog, but find that coming up with new content is not always easy, then I challenge you to a ten day blog challenge. It is only ten days! And I’d love to know I’m not alone out there. If you are joining in, post your links so we can all read them.
Today will be day one:
Ten Reasons You Love Your Job
1. Other than when I am shooting, I get to work from home which allows me to be a full time mother.
2. I absolutely LOVE building friendships with my wedding clients in the year leading up to their wedding day.
3. The art community in the Middle Tennessee area is full of talented artists in which I get to be a part of and call many of them friends!
4. I do not have to show up in an office from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm M-F.
5. I have the freedom to home school my children, and I love every single minute of it.
6. Being a photographer allows me to constantly create, and as an artist that is what we thrive on… simply CREATING.
7. Being in a profession that allows me to give back to my community is so rewarding. I love that I can use my talents to serve others.
8. As a photographer, I get to travel quite a bit. Destination weddings, photography conferences, training and workshops… all of which feed into my addiction to traveling.
9. I get to take pictures of beautiful people and pretty things. Need I say more?
10. I drink a lot of Starbucks because it is a huge tax write-off.